Matching Gift Employers
Many area businesses offer their employees the opportunity to increase their contributions by matching a percentage of their financial donations or making a donation to an organization after a certain number of community volunteer hours have been recorded. Here is a partial list of employers who offer employee match opportunities. Please contact your employer’s human resources department for details.
If you know that your employer offers this type of benefit but is not listed here, please contact the SMCS Advancement Department at 722-7796.
- Air Wisconsin
- American Express Employee Giving Program
- Assurant Foundation
- AZCO, Inc.
- Bemis Company Foundation (SMC)
- The Boeing Company
- Clearwater Paper
- ITW Foundation 3-and-1 Matching Gift Program/Miller Electric
- J.J. Keller & Associates
- Kimberly Clark Foundations
- Macy’s Foundation
- Menasha Corporation
- Morgan Stanley
- Robert W. Baird
- SECURA Insurance
- Sentry Insurance Foundation, Inc.
- Thrivent Gift Multiplier Program
- UnitedHealth Group Employee Giving Programs
- U S Bancorp Foundation Employee Matching Gift Program
- US Venture
- Wells Fargo Educational Matching Gift Program
- We Energies Foundation