Welcome to St. Margaret Mary Elementary School
We are blessed to have three vibrant and thriving elementary school campuses that serve students in pre-3 through fifth grade, and their families. Each school is a community that offers an outstanding education that encompasses academic, spiritual, emotional and physical development in a creative, positive learning environment.
St. Margaret Mary
St. Margaret Mary offers a creative, positive learning environment for students from preschool through 5th grade. Our curriculum allows our students to develop spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally and physically. It is our belief that this basic foundation will guide our students throughout their lives.
The heart of the St. Mary Catholic Elementary experience is the relationship between supportive and caring teachers, engaged parents and talented, eager students. The strong partnership between school, students, parents, parish and community fosters a close-knit “family feel” that is often missing in larger school systems. Our teachers, working collaboratively to inspire a love of learning in their students, recognize children as gifts from God, and value each child’s natural desire to learn.
Our strong curriculum challenges students intellectually and nurtures their personal growth. This is coupled with a commitment to inspire students and embrace innovation. At St. Mary Catholic Schools, we believe that every child is blessed with unique talents, and our task is to help grow and develop those talents so that each child can reach his or her unique calling in life and flourish as an integral member of the community
Every elementary school campus offers:
- A program that is accredited through Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation (WRISA)
- A dedicated, energetic, and highly qualified faculty, all of whom possess Wisconsin licensure and religious certification
- A Catholic-Christian foundation that permeates all aspects of school life, including the curriculum
- A challenging academic curriculum implemented to meet all instructional levels and learning styles
- Specialized teachers in areas of the art, music, physical education, Spanish, and technology
- A guidance counselor and program to help support child development in conjunction with the comprehensive counseling philosophy of supporting emotional and career development for students in kindergarten through high school
- A warm relationship with its partner parish and pastor
- A flexible extended-day and after school program for school families
- A nutritious lunch program that provides hot, well-balanced meals
- A unique and extensive after-school enrichment program that offers a plethora of co-curricular activities
Parent Involvement (St. Margaret Mary FACES)
- Childcare request during FACES meetings: [email protected]
- Can’t attend? We still want your ideas. Contact: [email protected]
Welcome to FACES, our active, involved organization of parents/guardians and staff working together to connect the home, church and school for the welfare of all of our students.
FACES monthly meetings are open to all interested in the planning and organizing of community building events, as well as updates from our principal regarding important school matters. FACES meetings will take place in the school cafeteria, unless otherwise noted. Free childcare is offered to assist parents with little ones who wish to attend.
- September, 2019 (Agenda, Minutes)
- October, 2019 (Agenda, Minutes)
- November, 2019 (Agenda, Minutes)
- December, 2019 (Agenda, Minutes)
- January, 2020 (Agenda, Minutes)
- February, 2020 (Agenda, Minutes)
Wines Around the World
Wines Around the World is a social evening for adults to catch up with friends while raising funds in support of important school programs and improvements. Please bring your friends and join us for an evening of delicious food, wine tasting and shopping from a wide variety of silent and oral auction items.
Before School Care
Each day the school buildings are open at 7:15 am for child drop-off. Teachers and staff supervise the students until classes begin at 8:00 am. There is no charge for this service.
This elementary program is available to families who would like additional childcare when the elementary school is dismissed until approximately 5:30 pm. This program is available to preschoolers at the discretion of the building principal.
In addition to traditional after-school care, St. Mary Catholic Schools offers enrichment classes in many areas for an additional fee. These activities take place in our elementary school buildings, and are part of the SMCS Enrichment Program.