We’re Looking for Great People!
How to Apply:
Teacher/Administrator positions: Please submit your application through the WECAN website. Only applications submitted through WECAN will be accepted.
Open for the 2021-22 school year:
- Teacher Aide – St. Margaret Mary Elementary
- Instructional Aide – St. Margaret Mary Elementary
- Learning Specialist – St. Margaret Mary Elementary
- Food Service Aide (part-time) – St. Margaret Mary, St. Gabriel Elementary
- Preschool Teacher Aide (part-time) M-F 7:30a.m.- 11:30a.m. – St. Mary Elementary
- Instructional Aide/ After School Care Provider– St. Gabriel Elementary
- Food Service Lead Cook (part-time) Middle School
- Bus Driver AM/PM Routes
St. Mary Catholic Schools (SMCS) is looking for substitutes for the following positions: teachers, aides, and food service staff and we would love to have you join us! If you are interested in substitute teaching, you must hold at least a bachelor’s degree to be a substitute teacher. You do not need a teacher or substitute license, however if you wish to obtain one, please use this link to apply for license through DPI. Interested in attending a substitute training course through CESA 6 to learn classroom management and lesson planning skills? More information on the substitute teacher training can be found here.
If you are interested in subbing as a teacher aide or food service staff, you must hold a high school diploma/GED or higher.
Any questions or are interested in applying for a substitute position with SMCS, please contact Chelsey Kind in Human Resources, [email protected] or 920-722-7796 ext. 803 or apply with us with the paper application or on WECAN.
1050 Zephyr Drive, Neenah, WI 54956
(920) 722-7796 ext. 803
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce
- Green Bay Diocese “Our Promise to Protect”
- Department of Labor for Federal Regulations