2021-22 School Year Protocols/Policies Plans*
St. Mary Catholic Schools has established the following COVID-19 protocols and policies for the 2021-22 school year:
- All students will be in person for the 2021-22 school year.
- Effective September 13, 2021, masks will be strongly encouraged, but not required, across all SMCS campuses. (Co-curriculars, buses, field trips, etc. may have different policy requirements.)
- Vaccination is strongly encouraged for eligible students and staff but is not required.
- Along with daily health self-monitoring** by all staff and students and regular cleaning, sanitizing, and hygiene protocols in our schools, other health protocols will be maintained in accordance with Diocese of Green Bay guidance.
- School and community COVID levels will be continually monitored, and SMCS protocols are subject to change as needed. SMCS is monitoring the impact of COVID variants and will work closely with community health organizations to implement policy changes if required.
- If testing, rapid antigen or PCR tests are accepted; at-home COVID-19 tests are not accepted.
**Please screen at home for the following symptoms prior to visiting an SMCS campus:
- fever greater than 100.4
- sore throat
- body aches
- runny nose
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- a change to your ability to taste or smell
- cough and shortness of breath
- chest pain, bluish lips or face, new-onset mental confusion (Emergent care is needed if you experience these symptoms.)
The health, wellbeing, and safety of all is a top priority at SMCS. If experiencing symptoms of mild or severe COVID illness as outlined above, please do not visit SMCS campuses during that time.
*Last updated 9/24/2021
COVID Testing at SMCS
TESTING IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO SUPPLY SHORTAGE
To find a nearby testing clinic, please use these resources:
COVID Reporting Dashboard
This dashboard will be updated daily by 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, when school is in session. Please note: the dashboard represents students/staff in isolation and quarantine based on 5 day recommendations. Students/staff who extend isolation/quarantine may not be represented in the dashboard.
Last updated: 1/14/2022