|This dashboard is designed to provide a snapshot of the number of students/staff out of school due to COVID-19 at a specific point in time.
Students/staff are deducted from this data when they return to school.
updated: May 13, 2021
Please screen at home for the following symptoms daily:
- fever greater than 100.4
- sore throat
- body aches
- runny nose
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- a change to your ability to taste or smell
- cough and shortness of breath
- chest pain, bluish lips or face, or new-onset mental confusion (emergent care is needed if you experience these symptoms)
If students are experiencing symptoms of mild or severe COVID-19 illness, as outlined above, they should not report to school, but rather stay at home.
SMCS has hired a COVID-19 screener. This person will be the main contact for SMCS parents to report symptoms and act as liaison with the City of Menasha and Winnebago County Health Departments to report and track cases. They will work closely with administrative assistants and principals to accurately record attendance, tracking of cases, and return to school for students.
- Please call your school office with any absences.
- Please call 920-716-7139 or email [email protected] to report symptoms, concerns, positive cases, exposures, etc.
Review a complete list and guide of SMCS Employee COVID-19 Protocols here. If employees are experiencing symptoms of mild or severe COVID-19 illness, as outlined in the above link, they should not report to work, but rather stay at home. Contact your supervisor regarding any absences.
- Contact HR at [email protected] and your local medical provider for advice on how to proceed.
Aligned with Diocese of Green Bay requirements, all SMCS students, staff, and visitors are required to where masks at SMCS buildings and campuses.