One Event * One Night * Creating Community * Igniting Giving
What: 2021 SMCS ALL ABOARD Fundraiser
When: Saturday, October 16, 2021
– Miron Pre-Event/Pig Roast Tailgate, 5-7 p.m.: Join us in front of the SMCMS campus for a pig roast tailgate dinner, drinks, and live music.
– All Aboard, 7-10 p.m.: Join us at SMCHS for fellowship, entertainment, food, drinks, and opportunities to support your child/children’s school through silent auction, event boards, teacher wish lists, and much more!
Where: St. Mary Catholic Middle School/High School Campus, 1050 Zephyr Dr., Neenah
Why: We thank you for all your support for Meet Me in the Middle, TASTE!, Winter Escape, and Wines Around the World. We are thrilled to announce that ALL ABOARD will be the premier fundraising event for 2021-22 SMCS school year.
Join us Saturday, October 16, 2021, for a casual evening of drinks, delicious food, and entertainment to ignite giving for all SMCS elementary and middle schools. Funds raised will benefit every student and faculty member, bolstering SMCS excellence in ALL areas:
• Upgraded Technology Infused Instruction
• Upgraded Facilitating Engaged Learning
• Financial aid
• Increased collaboration with parents and community
Your participation makes a difference. We ask you to be ALL ABOARD – ALL IN to ensure that an SMCS education is ALL it can be.
The Miron Pre-Event Tailgate Dinner and All Aboard will be cashless events. The night of the event at check-in, if you have not saved your credit card, you will be asked to put a credit card on file that will be linked to the number on the wristband you receive. You can use this number to purchase additional drinks and other items to support your child’s school. Both tailgate and All Aboard is an adult-only event.