Accelerated Learning Academy Assessment Request
Middle School student deadline to submit the assessment request: March 12, 2021
I request for my child to be assessed for the Accelerated Learning Academy. I understand the following:
- Both the CogAT and ITBS will be taken virtually. Students will need to attend a Zoom meeting during the assessments.
- My child will take the CogAT assessment first. Once the results are available, he/she will be invited to take the ITBS assessment if one (or more) of his/her CogAT scores is 130 or above.
- CogAT: March 22, 2021
- ITBS: April 30, 2021
- If my child is sick, we will be able to reschedule a makeup day for the test he/she missed.
- Enrollment is based on space availability and the following test results criteria:
- Tier 1: CogAT total score 140 or higher
- Tier 2: CogAT total score 135-139 and 80th percentile rank or higher on the ITBS total battery
- Tier 3: CogAT verbal or quantitative reasoning score 130 or higher and 80th percentile rank or higher on the ITBS total battery
- Tier 4: CogAT total score 130-134 and 85th percentile rank or higher on the ITBS total battery
- I will be informed of my child’s eligibility or ineligibility for program enrollment.
- If my child is eligible, I will receive an application to request enrollment.
- Eligibility based on assessment results does not ensure immediate program enrollment.
This form is currently closed for submissions.