St. Mary Catholic Schools Summer Day Camp is our faith-based program for children in grades K-6. A variety of scheduling options are offered to provide families the flexibility to meet their individual needs. Children participate in field trips, arts and crafts, drama, music, sports, picnics, foreign language and many more activities linked to age-appropriate faith development. Enthusiastic teachers lead the children in a variety of activities and explorations.
For additional information and questions please contact:
Katie Weber, SMCS Summer Day Camp Program Director
Summer cell phone: 920.540.0107
- Open to all students in grades K-6
- Monday thru Friday from June 5 to August 25 (closed July 3 – 4)
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily
- Held at St. Margaret Mary Campus, 610 Division Street, Neenah
- Supervised by certified and experienced teachers
- Safe and healthy environment provided
- Flexible scheduling options
- Daily off-campus activities include: Neenah Pool, Neenah Library, local parks and field trips
RATES (rates include snacks and activities)
- $25.00 per child registration fee due at time of registration through April 30. Fee increases to $50.00 May 1 – May 15. Registration closes at midnight on May 15.
- $20.00 for up to 5 hours (half day)
- $30.00 for 6-7 hours (3/4 day)
- $40.00 for 8+ hours (full day)
- $5.00 field trip fee (Wednesdays only, please preregister below, dates are noted)
- $2.60 + cost of milk per day for lunch (if taking hot lunch)
- Neenah Pool pass and Neenah Library card are requested
- Convenient monthly billing through the business office
- Please print and fill out the medication consent form and emergency card located on the registration page. These are due on the first day of attendance.