In our schools
Participation in athletics does more than build strong bodies. It also teaches valuable life lessons about teamwork, commitment and integrity. To find out more about athletics in our St. Mary Catholic Schools, click below.
Are you interested in scheduling a practice or activity at a St. Mary Catholic Schools facility? Please contact the SMCS Sports and Activities Director for more information or to make a reservation.
Visit the St. Mary Catholic page on The Big East Conference website to:
* Confirm times and locations of SMCS team and club practices and competitions
* View maps of competition locations
* View a comprehensive calendar of all SMCS co-curricular activities
* View and print schedules for only the activities you select
* Click “Notify Me!” to receive automatic text or email notifications for the activities you select
* Click “Subscribe” to have the dates for the activities you choose added to your electronic calendar
The Zephyr Basketball Club is a competitive youth basketball tournament team program for boys and girls in grades 3-8. This all-volunteer club works to provide opportunities for players to develop strong fundamental skills in younger grades, transitioning to more competitive play in older grades. The program is open to all players in any area school in an attempt to prepare them for play at the high school level for St Mary Catholic High School.
US Baseball Academy
Our renowned Baseball Coach Phil Janssen partners each year with U.S. Baseball Academy to offer a baseball clinic in January/February. Check back for more information and a link to online registration.
Green Bay Packer Football Camp
The Green Bay Packer Football Camp holds a session at Zephyr Fields each summer. Check back for more information and a link to registration.