Welcome to St. Mary Catholic Elementary Schools! We are blessed to have three vibrant and thriving elementary school campuses that serve students in pre-3 through fifth grade, and their families. Each school is a community that offers an outstanding education that encompasses academic, spiritual, emotional and physical development in a creative, positive learning environment.
The heart of the St. Mary Catholic Elementary experience is the relationship between supportive and caring teachers, engaged parents and talented, eager students. The strong partnership between school, students, parents, parish and community fosters a close-knit “family feel” that is often missing in larger school systems. Our teachers, working collaboratively to inspire a love of learning in their students, recognize children as gifts from God, and value each child’s natural desire to learn.
Our strong curriculum challenges students intellectually and nurtures their personal growth. This is coupled with a commitment to inspire students and embrace innovation. At St. Mary Catholic Schools, we believe that every child is blessed with unique talents, and our task is to help grow and develop those talents so that each child can reach his or her unique calling in life and flourish as an integral member of the community
Every SMCES campus offers the following advantages:
- A program that is accredited through Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation (WRISA)
- A dedicated, energetic, and highly qualified faculty, all of whom possess Wisconsin licensure and religious certification
- A Catholic-Christian foundation that permeates all aspects of school life, including the curriculum
- A challenging academic curriculum implemented to meet all instructional levels and learning styles
- Specialized teachers in areas of the art, music, physical education, Spanish, and technology
- A guidance counselor and program to help support child development in conjunction with the comprehensive counseling philosophy of supporting emotional and career development for students in kindergarten through high school
- A warm relationship with its partner parish and pastor
- A flexible extended-day and after school program for school families
- A nutritious lunch program that provides hot, well-balanced meals
- A unique and extensive after-school enrichment program that offers a plethora of co-curricular activities
While all three schools offer all of the amenities listed above, each one also has a distinctive “personality” and unique sense of community. To learn more about individual campuses, click on a box below for more information.
St. Mary Catholic Elementary Schools are accredited by the Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accrediting Agency (WRISA), which is recognized by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) and the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. St. Mary Catholic Elementary Schools are also members, through St. Mary Catholic Schools, of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Wisconsin Council of Religious and Independent Schools.