Updated October 12, 2017
This information is provided weekly by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, and we share it as a courtesy to our school families or visitors who may be traveling to an SMCS campus.
If you are heading out on Thursday night (October 12), please plan ahead as we will have numerous closures on I-41, US 10 and ramps to shift traffic. Also, tomorrow, we begin our Stage 2 construction of the Oneida St/ Midway Road intersection. See below for more details:
Oneida/Midway – Stage 2
- Closure begins at 3 p.m., Tuesday until mid-November
- Traffic will not be allowed to turn north on Oneida Street from Midway Road.
- Oneida Street closed between Midway Road and Meadow Grove Boulevard
- Midway Road will remain open to one lane in each direction.
- Full closure: SB I-41 under US 10 will be closed nightly, Thursday and Friday from midnight to 5 a.m. for a traffic switch. NB I-41 between Jacobson Road and Menasha Creek will have various lane closures nightly, Thursday and Friday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- WB US 10 to SB I-41 ramp will be closed on Thursday from 9 p.m. to midnight
- NB I-41 to EBUS 10 ramp will be closed on Thursday from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- SB I-41 to EB US 10 ramp will be closed on Thursday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
WIS 441/US 10
- Full closure: EBUS 10 between SBI-41 to County P will be closed on Thursday from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. The following ramps will also be closed:
- EB US 10 exit ramp to County P closed from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- EB US 10 on-ramp from County P closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- EB US 10 exit ramp to WIS 47 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Full closure: WB US 10 between WIS 47 and SBI-41 will be closed on Thursday from 9 p.m. to midnight. The following ramps will also be closed:
- WB US 10 on-ramp from WIS 47 closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- WB US 10 on-ramp from County AP closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- WB US 10 off-ramp to County P closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- SB Oneida Street under WIS 441 will be reduced to a single lane Tuesday through Thursday.