Updated March 20, 2018
From the Wisconsin Department of Transportation:
There will be long-term closures in mid-March. NB I-41 through the US 10/I-41 System interchange will be reduced to two lanes beginning on Thursday. SB I-41 will also be reduced to two lanes. The lane closures are needed to reconstruct the I-41 mainline and will be closed until August 2018. For your weekly closures, please see below:
- NB and SB I-41 between Main Street and Menasha Creek will have various lanes closed overnight.
- NB I-41 to EB US 10 ramp closed from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- NB I-41 on-ramp from County II closed from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- NB I-41 between eastbound US 10 exit ramp and Menasha Creek will be reduced to two lanes to August 2018.
Oneida St & Valley Road Intersection
- Western half of the intersection will be closed until April 2018.
- Oneida Street will be open with one lane of traffic in each direction.
- See diagrams below:
If you do travel I-41 during peak times, you may want to consider taking an alternate route through the US 10/I-41 System Interchange area.