DOT traffic update (UPDATED 8/14/17)
I-41 Full Closures
- NB I-41 between US 10 and County BB closed:
- Monday, 9:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. (will open once deck pour complete)
- Detour: Traffic should take exit ramp to EB US 10/NB WIS 441 and continue on WIS 441 to I-41
- NB I-41 near US 10 will also be reduced to a single lane nightly, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- SB I-41 between the US 10 ramps closed:
- Monday, 9:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. (will open once deck pour complete)
- Detour: Traffic should exit at WB US 10 to exit at County CB. Take County CB south to EB US 10, follow US 10 back to SB I-41
I-41/US 10 System Interchange
- NB I-41 to EB US 10 closed:
- Monday, 2 to 6 a.m. (Ramp not closed during NB I-41 full closure)
- The following ramps will be closed nightly, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday:
- WB US 10 to SB I-41 ramp, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- SB I-41 to EB US 10 ramp, 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
US 10 Full Closures
- EB US 10 over I-41 closed nightly:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Detour: EB US 10 should exit at SB I-41, take I-41 to County II, follow County II east to NB I-41 and take NB I-41 to EB US 10
- WB US 10 between WIS 47/Appleton Road and SB I-41 closed nightly:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Detour: Take NB WIS 441 for 5 miles to SB I-41 (north junction), take SB I-41 for 12 miles to WB US 10
In addition, the following ramps will be closed nightly, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday:
- WB US 10 on-ramp from WIS 47/Appleton Road, 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- WB US 10 on-ramp from County AP, 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- WB US 10 off-ramp to County P/Racine Road, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Valley Road between Chain Drive and Barbara Avenue will be closed nightly, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for pavement markings.
- City of Appleton has on-going work on Oneida Street. Oneida Street is closed between Hoover Avenue and Calumet Street. See project updates on Appleton’s Road Page at http://gis.appleton.org/PublicWorkZoneTrackerapp/index.html
Oneida Street (US 10) from WIS 114 to County AP (Midway Road) is closed and detoured July 31 to October, 2017 for a state highway resurfacing and improvement project. Please see the project website for detour and access points https://projects.511wi.gov/us10resurf/
- Twitter: @WIS441I41News or https://twitter.com/WIS441I41News
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WIS441I41News