DOT traffic update (UPDATED 6/9/17)
- NB and SB I-41 between US 10 and Main Street will have various lane closures throughout the week. Lanes will be reduced to a single lane during overnight hours for pavement markings.
- Eastbound US 10/WIS 441 between Racine Road ramps will be closed on Friday from 8:30 p.m. to 8 a.m., Saturday morning.
- Westbound US 10 between County AP and I-41 will be closed on Friday from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m., Saturday morning.
- The following ramps will also be closed during repairs:
- Westbound US 10 off-ramp to Racine Road from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Westbound US 10 on-ramp from Midway Road from 8 p.m. to 9 a.m.
- Westbound US 10 to southbound I-41 ramp from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- WB and EB US 10 between I-41 and Appleton Road to have overnight reduced lanes throughout the week.
- NB Oneida Street under WIS 441 closed continuously beginning at 7 a.m., Monday, June 5 through Wednesday, June 21 for city of Appleton utility work.
- The City of Appleton has on-going work on Oneida Street. Oneida Street is closed between Wilson Ave. and Calumet Street. See project updates on Appleton’s Road Page at http://gis.appleton.org/PublicWorkZoneTrackerapp/index.html.
Please see project updates on Appleton’s Road Page at http://gis.appleton.org/PublicWorkZoneTrackerapp/index.html.
- Twitter: @WIS441I41News or https://twitter.com/WIS441I41News
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WIS441I41News
With the sudden rise in temperatures, please be mindful of buckling pavement. There is no way of predicting exactly when or where it will happen. If you see buckled pavement, slow down and take your time.